Latest News – January 5
Registration Open for 2013 LT100 Races
- Leadville Trail 100 MTB lottery closes January 31.
- Exclusive ‘Leadman’ division guarantees entry in Leadville 100 Bike and Run.
Life Time Fitness, Inc., the Healthy Way of Life Company, today announced that registration is open for the 2013 Leadville Race Series events, including the Leadville Trail 100 MTB lottery, Leadville Trail 100 Run and all other Leadville events and training camps.
Rebecca Rusch is the four-time female champion of the LT100 MTB Race. Photo by David Hahn.With a schedule that begins in April and concludes in August, endurance athletes from around the world make the annual pilgrimage to the historic mining town of Leadville, Colo., with the single goal – to finish a “Race Across the Sky” event.
The Leadville Trail 100 MTB lottery will close on January 31, and notifications will be distributed to participants by February 15. Registration for the Leadville Trail 100 Run, as well as the Leadville Trail 100 Run Training Camp, and Leadville Trail 100 MTB Training Camps 1 and 2, will remain open until filled.
The 2013 Leadville Race Series schedule includes:
- Leadville Qualifier: Austin Rattler – April 13
- Leadville Qualifier: Barn Burner – June 1
- Leadville Qualifier: Wilmington Whiteface 100 – June 16
- Leadville Trail 100 Run Training Camp – June 22-24
- Leadville Trail Marathon – June 29
- Leadville Trail Heavy Half Marathon – June 29
- Leadville Trial 100 MTB Training Camp 1 – July 4-7
- Leadville Trail 100 MTB Training Camp 2 – July 8-11
- Leadville Qualifier: Silver Rush 50 MTB – July 13
- Leadville Silver Rush 50 Trail Run – July 14
- Leadville Qualifier: Tahoe Trail 100 – July 20
- Leadville Trail 100 MTB – August 10
- Leadville 10K Run – August 11
- Leadville Trail 100 Run – August 17-18
Endurance athletes seeking the ultimate challenge also may register to be a part of the Leadman/Leadwoman division, in which participants must complete five of the following Leadville Race Series events: the Leadville Trail Marathon, Leadville Silver Rush 50 MTB or Run, Leadville Trail 100 MTB, Leadville Trail 10K Run and the Leadville Trial 100 Run. Among 68 registrants in 2012, 35 achieved Leadman/Leadwoman status. Leadman/Leadwoman division registrants are guaranteed a spot in the perennially sold-out, lottery-based Leadville Trail 100 MTB.