Latest News – April 5
Reflection, Pause Mark Point in Lenten Season
Mind. Body. Spirit. These three words are often touted as the three-legged stool to health and happiness. To that end, Leadville Today (LT) continues its Lenten Series, dedicated specifically to that third leg: Spirit.
Publisher’s Note: Every Wednesday through the Lenten Season, leading up to Easter Sunday, April 16, Leadville Today will post church news, about services, events and programs happening during this holiest time of year for Christians.
In Week Six of the series LT pauses for review, as is often encouraged at some point in the Season of Lent. So in case you missed it, to review any of the LT Lenten Series, simply click on the respective link. Thank You. And, as always, your feedback and contributions may be directed to email@example.com.
- Week One – Intro to The Lenten Series
- Week Two – Local Lenten Programs.
- Week Three – Message from Pastor Jason Horning
- Week Four – Historic Leadville Churches
- Week Five – Father Dyer The Snowshoe Itinerant